Recently the TESD guys released a new edition of “What Would Sunday Jeff Do?” as part of the Cryptozoic Man bonus pod (if you didn’t order it, well, sucks to be you).
Prior to this release, some clips of the new WWSJD were teased on a regular episode of Tell em Steve Dave which seems to have caused a little confusion as to whether this new WWSJD re-used questions from the original WWSJD that appeared in Episode 152: Respect My Money, since a few folks felt as if they’d heard the questions before.
To clear things up, I recenty relistened to Episode 152 and made a list of the original WWSJD questions, none of which were re-used on the C-Man bonus pod.
1. If you could be any breed of dog, which would you be?
2. What sitcom would you choose to spend the rest of your life on as a background character?
3. What’s the most money you’ve ever spent on 1 collectible?
4. One of the Comic Book Men announces he is coming out on the show. Who do you put the smart money on?
5. I’m 27. I live with my parents and I have no job. What do you guys suggest I do to motivate me?
6. The Stash is a blazing inferno. Mike, Ming, Walt, Bryan, Q, are all inside. Who do you save first?
7. What current rock band will still be relevant 20 years from now?
8. Favorite thing about working at the Stash
9. On your deathbed Sunday Jeff, your last words are?
10. The greatest invention of all time?
11. The two most important qualities in a female?
12. What’s one thing no one knows about you?
13. Is torture on the table?
14. If you had to change your first name what would you change it to?
15. What song is the number one song in the soundtrack of your life?
16. What age did you become an adult?
17. How many days could you last in the box?
18. The strangest thing you believed as a child?
19. What cheers you up?
20. Are you still learning who you are?
21. Death penalty?
22. Describe heaven
23. You have been abducted by aliens and asked to explain what love is to them
24. When was the last time your balls were to the wall?